The first edition of this Multi Purpose Van (MPV) was released in the 90s'. This was the Noah Liteace and the Townace. It was an EFI engine and it had features like rear sliding doors and a sunroof. It had plenty of space although the shape was still conceptual.
The Older Version of the Noah
The Toyota Noah Liteace graduated to a bigger and better version in 2001.
The Front View of the Noah. Notice the N Badge
The Rear View of the Noah
This is a 2000cc minivan that is similar to the new model Toyota Noah.
The Voxy can be modified by giving it a sporty look and TRD also looks great on the motor.
DIFFERENCE AND SIMILARITY BETWEEN TOYOTA NOAH AND TOYOTA VOXY
These cars are twins in many ways. They both have the following features:
- Valvematic engine technology with the 3ZR-FAE Engine. Both are medium duty vans powered by the 152bhp 2.0 D-4 direct injection I4 engine - This engine is designed for maximum fuel economy and outstanding vehicle performance.
- CVT (Continously Variable transmission) technology - This technology is designed to give the car more power, smooth steering while consuming the least fuel. It changes the distances between belts creating better acceleration and lower RPM hence using less fuel. With this technology, you can't hear the change in gear selection and it is capable of accelerating from 0 - 100 mph in 9.6 seconds.
- Steering-assisted Vehicle Stability Control System
- Electric Power Steering System
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Traction Control System
- Hill Start Assist Control respectively.
- 4 wheel drives
- Both have seats with one-touch folding" third-row seats and second-row "long-slide multi-use rotating" seats with a child seat mode.
The main difference between these cars is the Badge and the outer shape. The Toyota Voxy has a more sporty look than the Toyota Noah that looks more appealing to the mother's for shopping and driving the kids to school, picnic and weekend outings.
The Badge in the Noah shows a nicely defined N while the badge on the Voxy shows a bold V. These are the only features that you can use to differentiate these two vans from the front view.
The Toyota Voxy has a sharper exterior while the Noah
Rear View of the Voxy
Front View of the Voxy